Newborns ($500 | Weekdays Only): Yay for squishy newborns!!! I adore photographing new minis and cannot wait to meet your new babe. In 2011 I had the privilege to attend a Rachel Vanoven workshop (If you've never heard of her, she's kind of epic!) which is where I fell head over heels for Newborn Photography. This past February, I attended the Blue Dandelion Newborns in Outdoors workshop which was ridiclously amazing as well. I'm so unbelievably fortunate to have the privalege to learn from some of the best photographers that exist today.
- 1-10 days new (Of course, there are exceptions!)
- You MUST contact me within 48 hours of baby's birth for proper scheduling
- Approximately 1-3 hour fully styled session
- Takes place at your residence! This is easier on parents and baby and please don't feel like you'll need to clean or pick up! Trust me, the only thing anyone will be paying attention to is that beautiful new babe!
- Please book while pregnant, preferably during your 7th or 8th month
- If you feel up to it, I'd be happy to take parent/sibling shots
- Online gallery (can be password protected upon request) where you can download your images as soon as they are uploaded!
I think it's important to note that newborn safety is my number one priority. I am Infant CPR certified and can promise that your new bundle will be spotted and supported at all times.
All sessions require a Retainer Fee of half the session fee at the time of booking which will ensure your date and time are reserved. The Retainer Fee is non-refundable but can be applied to a later scheduled session. I'm also happy to put together a custom "Grow With Me Package" specific to your photography needs.
**Travel fees may apply**